become our colleague
Our HR strategy
For decades, Ajkai Elektronikai Zrt. has been one of the most important players in the region’s labour market. Thanks to a constantly expanding customer base and a growing number of opportunities at the plant. our activities were enriched by the expansion of the stamping plant, technological improvements and the acquisition of new machinery until 2013.
As a result of these investments and improvements, Ajkai Elektronikai Zrt. continues to operate as a stable and predictable employer in Ajka thanks to its revenue, which is increasing year after year.
Our human resources strategy is based on ensuring the long-term supply of our workforce. Thanks to factory expansions and improvements, we are constantly looking for new employees to join our company.
Where are job opportunities?
- Toolmaking / Tool design / Fixture
- Mechanical machining
- Surface finish
- Project management
- Logistics, Warehouse
- Quality assurance
- Finance / Controlling / Procurement
- Human Resources
What are the application requirements?
- Specific requirements depending on the field
- Computer skills
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work independently and accurately
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility
- Fluency in English and/or German
What does Ajkai Elektronikai Zrt. offer?
- Challenging and challenging professional tasks
- Competitive salary
- Regular performance appraisals
- Cafeteria: optional fringe benefits
- Support for professional training and further training
How to apply?
Current employment opportunities
Our open positions
For current vacancies in the manufacturing area of Ajkai Elektronikai Zrt., please contact us at the above contact details or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.